The landscape known as the Beauty Community has drastically changed since January. What was once a hot commodity in the public sector now seems irrelevant to most consumers. This might be an over generalization but Social media viewers are more concerned with drama than artistry. Top social media influencers who once made tutorials rarely post. Or maybe the relationship with Social Media and Beauty has changed? (Possibly a topic for a later time). There has also been a visible shift from Makeup to Skincare in the retail space partly due to the over consumerism that took place these past two years. Are consumers burnt out? Can you blame them, how many warm neutral palettes can one really buy? However, the industry as a whole is thriving and steadily growing. This year’s Cosmoprof North America will be a fascinating representation of its evolution.
The Beauty Industry will truly be an interesting market to watch in the upcoming year. This is not to say Makeup is dead, or in the eyes of social media “cancelled” but rather in a transformative state. After the explosive popularity, quite possibly those in the Makeup will now have the space and freedom to grow.
With that being said, the one show all Beauty Industry Professionals are dying to attend is Cosmoprof North America 2019. What better place to see a glimpse of the industries future than this beloved event. Here, industry professionals will be able to see Manufacturing advances, efforts in sustainability, new product launches and much much more.
Cosmoprof North America 2019
- Who should attend: Industry Professionals, Industry Buyers, Manufacturers, Importers, Exporters
- When: July 28th – 30th General Public
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6 :00 pm, Monday 9:00 am – 6 :00 pm and Tuesday 9:00 am – 3 :00 pm
- Industry Type: Hair, Makeup, Skincare and Wellness
- Tickets are available for One day or all Three days
- Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, NV.
- What: An Industry only event